Educate your workforce on Cannabis (marijuana) and workplace safety.
Canada's leading online Cannabis and workplace safety course.
Our online course is the most efficient and established resource for employers to educate their workforce across Canada on cannabis and workplace safety.
Cannabis Workplace Training Course
How will you educate your workforce?
Providing education on cannabis and workplace safety is the best way to ensure worker competence and employer due diligence. This course is the credible and preferred resource.
- Define what positions are safety-sensitive and decision-critical. Know where your risks reside, regarding workplace impairment, by identifying the areas, tasks and personnel that have the greatest impact on safety.
- Ensure your Fitness for Duty Policy does not cite cannabis as an illicit substance and that the information provided within the document outlines the expectations regarding conduct in the workplace.
- This step cannot be overstated. Don't just transmit information, but transfer understanding. Ensuring proof of competence is key in supporting all efforts taken to people your people and maintain business continuity.
Our Off-Duty Cannabis Use & Workplace Safety Online Course includes five nano-learning modules, printable FAQ, quiz and 2-year certificate.
Training Modules Include:
- Cannabis Use & Workplace Safety Considerations
- Workplace Responsibilities: Rights, Obligations & Accommodation
- Identifying & Addressing: Physical Safety & Mental Health Hazards
- Cannabis & Workplace Safety Best Practices
- Cause for Reasonable Suspicion
Volume discounts available.
Reminded me of my responsibilities as an employee
This course reminded me of my responsibilities as an employee and how I can support … safety culture…
The importance of Culture
The contents of your course really drove home the importance of Culture … and I believe it would benefit employees in all sectors to have this training.
This program is tailored for every industry
I am very impressed with the quality of the program and how you get directly to the point without boring one to death like many other online programs. This program is tailored for every industry … and is the perfect stepping stone for newcomers into any workplace… and is also a great reminder for those seasoned veterans and senior managers out there who have tight schedules and phenomenal responsibilities on their shoulders. If anybody has fallen off track, this program will certainly place them back on the rails… the safety culture messages are delivered perfectly … it is one of the best I have ever participated in and thank you for getting it right!
Provides a thorough understanding of Safety Culture
I found the content to be very informative and the presentation format to be extremely effective at providing a thorough understanding of Safety Culture. I truly believe the message will have a profound impact on reducing occupational incidents….
This course takes Safety Culture from just being a safety buzzword or concept
The online course provides the employer and employee with the information and tools needed to understand their rights and obligations in the workplace without getting bombarded with the legalese often associated with safety training… This course takes Safety Culture from just being a safety buzzword or concept to being the way to do things right, every time.
We highly recommend your Safety Culture course
Your course has helped us continually improve our safety culture, which will benefit our competitive position in the marketplace and, most importantly, prevent injuries to our workforce. We highly recommend your Safety Culture course, and believe it should be mandatory safety awareness training…
Best digital training program we have used
We are always searching for innovative safety products and services, and have found your online Safety Culture 100 series to be the best digital training program we have used… We are now making your course mandatory for all of our new staff as part of our HR onboarding process… it should be completed by all workers in order to reduce workplace injuries throughout all industry sectors and supply chains.
This will reduce incident rates
Your course will reduce workplace incident rates in any organization and/or industry that adopts it … the keys to adopting a strong safety culture are evident in this course.